We hope that you find what you are looking for. If you cannot, please don't hestitate to call me at the office. Thank you!
THE STAMFORD VILLAGE POOL WILL TENTATIVELY OPEN FROM JUNE 10, 2013 TO AUGUST 31, 2013
> June 10th - June 30th hours will be 330PM - 7PM
> Weekends will be 11AM - 7PM
> August will be 11AM - 7PM
JULY HOURS AND SWIMMING LESSONS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
(LESSONS: M-F July 1 thru July 26)
~ 2 - 4 yr. olds: 12PM - 12:30PM
~ Level 1: 11:15AM - 11:45AM
~ Level 2: 10:45AM - 11:15AM
~ Level 3: 10:15AM - 10:45AM
~ Level 4: 9:45AM - 10:15AM
~ FREE SWIM - 1PM - 5PM
~ FAMILY SWIM - 5PM - 7PM
Swimming lessons are free to anyone in the Stamford School District. Please call to sign up or for more information - (607) 652-6671
The lifeguards are trained to assist all handicap individuals who may want to swim.
Interested? Call to learn more.
DOMESTIC ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER - JAMES MILEA
The Village of Stamford would like to welcome James Milea as the new Domestic Animal Control Officer. (Please see contact information on the right side.) James promises to help everyone to the best of his ability and will make himself available for emergency calls as well as patrol the Village for strays, unlicensed pets, and other ordinances. If you have any questions, concerns, or situations that need to be addressed, please don’t hesitate to call.
IT SHALL BE UNLAWFUL FOR AN OWNER OF ANY DOG TO ALLOW OR PERMIT SUCH DOG TO:
- GO UPON ANY PRIVATE PROPERTY WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT OF THE OWNER OR OCCUPANT OF SUCH PRIVATE PROPERTY.
- BE PERMITTED IN ANY STREET OR PUBLIC PLACE UNLESS EFFECTIVELY RESTAINED BY A CHAIN OR LEASH NOT EXCEEDING 6 FEET IN LENGTH AND MUST BE ATTENDED BY A PERSON OF ADEQUATE AGE AND DISCRETION TO CONTROL ITS ACTIONS.
- ENGAGE IN HOWLING, BARKING, OR CRYING FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES.
- CAUSE DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION TO PROPERTY BELONGING TO ANY OTHER RESIDENT.
- WHILE OFF THE OWNER'S PROPERTY, CHASE, JUMP UPON OR OTHERWISE HARASS ANYONE.
- BE LEFT OUTSIDE BEFORE 7AM OR AFTER 9PM WITHOUT THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF ITS OWNER.
- DEFECATE ON ANY SIDEWALK, STREET, PARK, PULIC AREA OR PRIVATE PROPERTY OF ANOTHER PERSON. IT SHALL BE THE DUTY OF THE OWNER TO REMOVE AND DISPOSE OF ANY FECES LEFT BY THE DOG.
ANY PERSON CONVICTED OF A VIOLATION OF THIS LOCAL LAW SHALL BE LIABLE TO A PENALTY OF $50.00 FOR THE FIRST OFFENSE; $100.00 FOR THE SECOND OFFENSE WITHIN 5 YEARS, AND $150.00 FOR THE THIRD WITHIN 5 YEARS.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE THE VILLAGE STARTED ENFORCING THE WATER SHUT OFF LAW. WE WILL NO LONGER BE SENDING OUT 30 DAY REMINDER NOTICES OR PUTTING OUT 24 HOUR SHUT OFF NOTICES. HOWEVER, AS A COURTESY, WE WILL BE MAILING OUT 5 DAY DISCONTINUANCE LETTERS THAT WILL BE IN SPECIALLY MARKED YELLOW ENVELOPES.